Friday, February 12, 2010

Boo! hoo?

[October 20, 2009]
Halloween's soon. I wonder what will happen. I just spilled Germ-X on Hartness' paper. It was funny. Now I'm all sneezy. Kyle got his glasses yesterday. They're pretty cool. I've been talking to him on Myspace IM. I think I got him addicted to the question game. He's a pretty fun person. Both of us have Jim Carrey as one of our favorite actors. I have to remember to ask him who his favorite director is... Mine's Tim Burton. I love his movies. The Nightmare Before Christmas and Edward Scissor Hands are my favorites.

[October 23, 2009]

I only got to talk to Kyle for like 10 minutes, but it was entertaining. Haha. Then I went to sleep. The pep rally is about to start. I love watching people during pep rallies because we sit up high in the bleachers. It's fascinating. But anyway, I just wanted to write a little bit. I like Kyle. He's crazy and fun and we like alot of the same things. But I'm not sure he'd like me back. Tim Burton is doing Alice in Wonderland. Johnny Depp is going to be the Hatter. It doesn't come out 'til next March, but I really can't wait to see it. I'll definitely go see it in theater. I love Tim Burton and Johnny Depp.

[Same Day]
Yay! I'm about to go to 5th period. I love that class for so many reasons. Tehe.

[October 26, 2009]
Oh, I miss Thor so much. I only got to see him for 4 hours. I was so sad when he dropped me off at like 1 in the morning. We dropped off LeeAnn and then Scarlet. After we dropped off Scarlet, we got stuck behind a train for like 5 minutes. I think I'm the one that talked to him the most about things that don't have to do with military. I sat in the front seat of his car for the first time. I made I sure that I talked to him. My headphones didn't come out of my pocket once. I wonder if he even noticed. His mom bought 2 new cats. Penelope and Gambit. They're Scottish Folds. An orange one and a gray one. They're pretty rare and expensive. She paid $800 for one and $1000 for the other. I want to see them. Thor got an iPod Touch. He doesn't drive as much like a grandma with it in his car. Haha. He'll be gone for another 10 weeks. He gets 2 weeks home for Christmas and whatever weekend passes they give him them, if any. I felt like crap yesterday morning because I ended up falling asleep crying. My eyes looked like hell. But I talked to Kyle and he cheered me up quite a bit. When Thor dropped me off he just opened his arms and said "Come here." We hugged and as we were hugging he said it was good to see me and that he'd see me soon. I could only say "Mhmm" to each to keep me from crying. That broke as soon as I was in my room. I love Thor. He's like my big brother. I wish I could've seen him longer. He's a big fan of Tim Burton and Alice in Wonderland too so he's also excited for the movie. He scolded the group for not abusing me while he was gone. Haha. I can't wait 'til Christmas now. I hope he writes. Scarlet and I are going to join the Speech and Drama club. That should prove to be interesting. But anyway, the bell's about to ring.

[October 28, 2009]
On Saturday Scarlet and I are going to see Cirque Du Freak. I'm guessing it was good cause Kyle wants to read the books now. We'll probably go to the 2:00 showing. At 7:00 we're going to the Speech and Drama club Halloween Party at Manton's.

[October 30, 2009]
Wow. I really got cut off when I was writing last time. Tomorrow should be fun. I'm being a cat and Scarlet's going to be Little Red Riding Hood. Scarlet, her sister, and I went to the mall yesterday for costumes and we ended up staying there for 3 hours. It was so fun though. We tried on a bunch of costumes. I almost got this candycorn one. It was cute, but out of my money range. I'm going to feel so stupid, but it will be fun. I need to re-dye my hair. But I'm too lazy. Oh wow, I need to do my English project. I should look at the list and pick one. I also need to tell Kyle where I live.

[Same Day]
I don't know why I bother trying to talk to Dawn anymore. All I get are one word answers. But oh well, I have other friends to talk to. I can't wait for tomorrow. I don't even want to hang out with the rest of the group. I don't want to deal with Dawn and Xander crap. I wouldn't rather be doing anything else than what I'm doing tomorrow. It's something new and exciting. I can't wait.

[November 4, 2009]
So on Saturday, Kyle picked me and Scarlet up for the party. It was really fun. Manton had lots of cats. They made me sneezy. A couple days ago, I found out Kyle doesn't like me. He likes Scarlet. So now we have this weird little love triangle. On Monday, the 3 of us went to see Paranormal Activity. It was fun. A little weird what with the situation, but it was good. I still want to keep him as my friend, obviously. He's awesome. I just wish... But oh well. Who knows what will happen? I love being able to branch out of the group. That sounds so horrible, but I'm just the little sister, so I like to be something else for once. I'm pretty much the same to everyone in the group. But Kyle, he's different. I don't even know how to explain it. He's fun and he actually asks you to do things with him. I wonder if his mind could change. But i don't know. Guess I'll find out eventually. Ugh. The Desktop teacher gave me and Kimber detention today. At least I won't be stuck all the way on the side of the room for once. I just now realized how quiet I really am. I'm so quiet when I'm not around friends. Weird...

[November 5, 2009]
Okay, um, so I think Jimmy may like me. Now we have a freaking love square. Or a train. Hah! A love Conga! But it's weird. He likes me, I like his best friend, which likes my best friend. Wow... This is never going to end. Oh, now Scarlet needs to like someone who turns out to be gay with feelings for Jimmy. We'd have a love star or circle or something. I don't know how to deal with this, though. I've never had a big love circle like this. Oh my gosh! I'm so going on the cliff repelling thing if Scarlet does. I'm nervous though. I'm so scared of heights. Haha. But I love experiencing things. So I'll do it. I don't know what to do. Kyle is the first person I've really liked since Xander. But who knows? I never thought anything would happen with Xander either. I'm not giving up just yet. I think I'm becoming alot more confident in myself. I like it.

[November 8, 2009]
You know what's funny? When you think you have a chance and you really don't. Looking back to what I previously wrote, I'm definitely giving up now. Scott told me that Kyle and Scarlet kissed. I honestly thought he was lying, but he wasn't. Kyle called while he was on break and asked what I would think if there was a Xander-Dawn repeat [AKA- Someone I like dating my friend.]. In the middle of talking to him, it was confirmed. I'm surprised I kept calm. But I broke later. It happened on Monday. It took 6 days for someone to tell me. I don't know why everyone does that. It's really annoying. We saw Law Abiding Citizen today, then went to Kyle's. It was fun. I don't know what I always manage to do wrong. I think I'll skip out on the next movie. Geez, how do I always get myself into these things. I can never like someone without them being like 'Hey, woah, I like your friend.' I hate being selfish about this, but seriously, it's not fair. I have a feeling that I'll be very drowned in music tomorrow. Kyle's the first person since Xander to make me feel like I actually mean something. So this really sucks. I don't understand. Even if I pick a good guy, I still get hurt. I sometimes realize how twisted my mind is. Sometimes I get this feeling. I'll want to take Nyquil cause I know it makes me sleep. There's times when I want to get away from things that bad. I've never told anyone that before. It's completely horrible that I want to sleep that bad. No one gets my love of sleep. I love it because I don't feel how I do when I'm awake, and that's enjoyable. But that's not the point. I just don't understand anything anymore. I wonder what would happen if I really did run away? Where would I even go? I'm not sure I'd even care. I just want to go. I wish I lived on a farm. I would always be in the fields at night, just laying there under the stars. I wish life was just that easy. I want Thor to come home. Just next month. He always makes me happy, no matter what. I can't think of a time where I've been seriously mad at him. He can always make me smile and I always look forward to seeing him. He's the best. I think he may be my favorite guy out of the group. I love him. I wish he was my brother. I know he would always be there for me. God, I miss him. I wonder what it would be like to just hang out with him alone. It would be random. Like my ride home. It was very peaceful though. I can't wait to see him again. I want to get him a Christmas present for some reason. I can't think of a possible gift though. Everything seems stupid. I feel like I should make him a necklace or something. I don't know. I just to give him something, but I don't know what. I'll think of something eventually.

[November 10, 2009]
Yesterday, I got out of school early for an orthodontist appointment. After that my mom and I went to get the inspection on my truck. I got to drive. It was cool. After that I wanted McDonald's but my mom said I couldn't unless I drove through. We talking about this as we were paying for the inspection. The guy, who was kind of cute, said it wasn't that bad. I caved. I was really hungry. So i drove through for the first time. It was so easy and not near as bad as I thought it would be. After that we went to HEB for gas. I ate my food while my mom was filling the truck. Then we stopped by Drug Emporium for no reason. We got some random stuff and I got an air freshener for my truck. It smells good.

No comments:

Post a Comment