Friday, February 5, 2010

Here We Are

Here are some brief descriptions of each us:

Marina- That's me. I'm a sophomore in highschool. I'm a little crazy and random. And when I say a little, I mean alot. I love music, but I'm not very musically talented. I'm more into the lyrics than anything. I jot down random lyrics all the time. My friends used to call me a walking musical because I'd always sing random things. I'm like everyone's little sister.
Kimber- That's my best friend. We've known each other since the 3rd grade. She can be pretty vicious sometimes, but she's awesome.
Scarlet, Dawn, and LeeAnn- They're my other best friends. They're just as important, it's just that I might as well be part of Kimber's family. Scarlet's a huge flirt. Dawn's the quiet one who, at times, can be pretty socially retarded. But she's gotten alot better with that over time. LeeAnn's a huge music fanatic. She loves singing.
Lewis- He's often sad. And sometimes I'm a big part of that. He's practically in love with me. He has been for over a year now. But I don't think of him like that. He's like my little brother. He seems to bring out guys feminine sides. Everyone loves him. I always accuse him of being bisexual, which I'd have no problem with. He just always acts so girly.
Xander- He's Kimber's older brother. He's a senior this year. I dated him for around 3 months. But he cheated on me. I still love him. But like a brother. He's my special Tall Person. He's very stony at times. He tends to keep his emotions bottled up. Him and Dawn dated after we did.
Scott- He's Xander's best friend. And along with Xander, he's a senior this year. He's like a big teddy bear to his friends. But he can be a grizzly to people that don't know him. He tends to play the big brother role to everyone. Him and Scarlet went out for like 4 months, but ended up breaking up.
Shane- He's Xander and Kimber's older brother. He's 19, currently unemployed, and still lives at home. But he's an amazing big brother.
Thor- He's 21. He was a bassist in a metal band. I met him through Shane. They used to work together. He's in the army now, though. He's like another big brother to me. He's so funny. He's always messing around and making dirty jokes.
Kyle- He's my current boyfriend. He's a nerd. But he's a cool nerd. He's a senior, along with his best friend, Jimmy. He's joining the air force when he graduates. He's sweet and listens when you need him to. We've been together for almost 3 months. The 16th of this month will be 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment